The drive for open competitive relations becomes more and more often an incentive for companies to hold and participate in tenders.
Despite the fact that tender procedures existing in developing markets are far from the standards of western companies, we see positive trends towards improvement of both tender transparency and more active involvement of companies as participants.
- preparation of tender documentation and bids;
- competitive intelligence to stay ahead of competitors in tenders;
- representation with tender committees;
- expert review of tender documentation for compliance with organisational and legal requirements.
- information structuring;
- systematisation of reporting indicators;
- financial and technical data profile.